Voting is very easy; read the posting next to each number and then choose your favorite number in the poll below. You will only be allowed to vote once. I am so proud of all these contestants and the great amounts of love they have shown to their children.
1. This is a picture of my mom and I, I love this picture because She's not only my mom but my bestfriend. She's an amazing person, and an even better mother. I love her so much!! :D
2. This is me and my momma!! This is my all time favorite picture! Becuase it really isn't us at all!! I love this picture it really makes me think about all the fun that me and my mother have and will have in the future!
♥ my mother!
3.This is my mom and I many years ago - it is one of my favorite pictures of us. My momhas always been a hard-working mom. She raised my brother and I while my dad was a bi-vocational pastor. She has always been there for me, my brother, our kids and spouses for whatever the cause may be. She also was always there for any of the friends I would drag home for her to be "mom" to. More importantly, she taught me how to be a patient wife. She taught by example and still does today. She is wonderful mom and now she gets to be a wonderful grama to my kids. I love my mom!
4. When you ask for a picture of my mom and me, that's a hard thing to do. Partly because one of us is always holding the camera, and partly because I don't have just one mom. Peggy, on the left, is the mother I got 13 years ago when I married her wonderful son. She accepted me and my sons, and treated me like family from the very beginning. Pat, on the right, is the mom of one of my best friends since 5th grade. She helped raise me, and some of my best childhood memories are because of her. And Phyllis, in the middle is my actual mom. The best thing she ever did was to live out an example of God's love to me. She was always there for me when I needed her. She is brave, courageous, loving, and kind. When I grow up I want to be like her. So, That's My Mamas!
5. As you may be able to tell, this is not a recent photo of me and my mom, as I am the little person with the chubby cheeks. This is one of my favorite pics of me and my Mom. My Mom is everything a Mom should be- supportive but not enabling, wise but not pushy. She encourages me and my siblings and all of our families every time we talk to her or are... See More with her. She is the most servant hearted person I know, without a doubt. With 5 kids and 13 grandkids, she does her best to keep us with all of us, but best of all- she prays for us constantly! Everything I know about how to be a Mom, I learned from her! Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
6. My mom is so amazing. She supports me in everything I do and is the strongest person I know. She is my hero and the person I look up to the most. She has the best attitude even when things are going bad. I LOVE YOU MOMMY! You are the best!! Happy Mother's Day.
7. This is probably one of the very few pictures of my mother and I. She is the best mom a girl could ask for. She makes College life tolerable and has helped me with some things parents would probably throw in the towel. I honestly believe if I didn't have her, I don't know where I would be today. She has been mom and dad 2001. I look back now and cannot imagine how I could of made it through my teenage years without her. Thanks Madre, Your amazing!
8. This photo is us being ourselves.. CrAzy and GoOfy! Roxanne Cain is not my birth mother, but she is my mom! She is the most amazing woman! I am so thankful for her! She took me in and made me part of her family and there is nothing more I could say to show how much she means to me! She loves me unconditionally and for that I am thankful! She is the BEST mom in the whole world!
I once asked my Mother; if she wouldn’t of gave birth to me, if things would be different? She replied, I asked God for 3 children and I couldn’t have asked for more. I love you MOM.
9.THIS MY MOMMA SHE IS THE BEST AND MOST WONDERFUL MOTHER I COULD EVER ASK FOR I LOVE YOU MOM (YVETTE BROWN)