Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby Katie

Recently I had the priviledge of spending time with beautiful baby Katie, who is 3 months old. She happened to be modeling for a commercial shot I am working on for a pregnacy center. I had so much fun with her. I was warned that she is collicy and she may cry. We can't be happy and smiling all the time, maybe I could use the collic excuse on my husband the next time I'm in a bad mood. I was actually hoping to get some crying baby photos anyways.

To me delight Katie was very happy when I arrived, she was talking up a storm. I just love listening to baby sounds. She was smiling at everything. So wouldn't you know that when we start shooting she is more interested in the lights than anything I have.

Mom and dad you have a beautiful baby girl, thank you for allowing me to spend this time with her.