Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank you Nikki

At Christmas time I met a beautiful family, Nikki, Nate and little Conner. I fell in love with then 3 year old Conner. Well, turns out that they used one of my photos for their 2009 Christmas Card and I was so excited to get a card in the mail. From this I learned of Nikki's creativity.

I had been in desperate need of a new logo, I just didn't like my original design at all. It was too pink and didn't work well with hardly anything. But despite my dislike of my logo I really didn't know what I wanted to replace it. So, I asked Nikki if she would be willing to play around (come up with herself) some ideas for a new logo and show me what she had designed. I think, literally, the next day she had already email me three designs. She's quick.

From the three she nailed my personality and she had already designed something I liked...first try.

THANK YOU Nikki, you have saved me days of aggravation and I am so incredibly pleased with everything you have done for me.